Web Application Programmer
INSINC is looking for a Web Applications Programmer to join their growing team. As a member of our development team you will be responsible for design and implementation of key components of our Managed Video Publishing system that incorporates your database, programming and business process skills.
The INSINC culture encourages sharing ideas and contributing to the big picture. The right candidate will enjoy opportunities for learning, personal growth and professional advancement, as well as simply enjoying the experience of working on a positive, high-energy team.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Willing to work hard, show initiative and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to “be on call” when required
- Ability to work as a team member or project leader when necessary
- You must show an attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be a team player
- Working knowledge of ISP networks and servers.
- Experience with both Unix (FreeBSD preferred), Windows operating systems (XP & Server)
- TCP/IP networking
- Costing, writing proposals, creating specifications
- Communicating with co-workers, customers, service providers, and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve problems, provision services, etc.
- Database administration and programming (MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience with Streaming Media technologies such as Windows Media and Real Media
- Experience with eCommerce / SSL implementations
- Creating and maintaining documentation
Based on experience + Bonuses
If your skills and experience are a match for the above and you are ready to jump in and begin adding immediate value, please email your resume in MS Word or pdf form to email@example.com.